EASE OF USE:
- Common actions, based on the rope support in the device and constantly holding one hand on the rope braking side,
- Smoothness of the rope sliding through the device,
- Brake control, thanks to the ribbed V-shaped braking grooves,
- Installation diagrams engraved on the belay device (for belaying and Reverso mode).
Helps belay climbers and helps to abseil down surfaces on one or two strands,
- Reverso mode for belaying in one or two seconds with braking assistance,
- Unlocking hole to give slack to the second with a simple carabiner.
LIGHTNESS AND STABILITY:
- Compact and ultralight: only 57 g,
- Enhanced durability thanks to the rounded rope passage design, reducing wear and tear of the device,
- Suitable for most dynamic rope diameters (single from 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half from 7.1 to 9.2 mm and twin from 6.9 to 9.2 mm).