Small and large valves
Connects to all types of valve (Presta, Schrader, Dunlop) by clipping the universal head on.
Instructions of use
Firstly, to guarantee an airtight seal, add some anti-puncture sealant to the tyre.
How to use your pump
1) Connect your pump to the valve on the tank's handle.
3) When the tank reaches the desired pressure, unhook its hose.
4) Clip the tank to the tubeless or tubeless ready tyre's valve.
5) Move the valve 90° to release some air into the tubeless or tubeless ready tyre.
6) Disconnect the tank.
7) Check the pressure using a pressure gauge.
A tank with plenty of storage!
Capacity: 1450 cm3
Height: 485 cm
Weight: 2.4 kg
Pressure: 11 bars/160 psi
There is a relief valve inside the foot to stop the pressure getting too high.
We guarantee our products for 2 years.