- Before each use, check the overall condition of the product. - Use under the supervision of an adult.
- Make sure there are no obstacles, human or otherwise, on the slope.
- Use on a non-icy, designated sledging area.
- 2-seater sledge for adults and kids over 3 years old.
What gear do you need for sledging?
We advise the whole family to wear:
- A ski helmet so they can enjoy the pleasures of sledging in safety.
- A pair of goggles: They protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- A pair of gloves: to protect the hands from cold and snow.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit or skiing outfit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good grip.
- A pair of gaiters to stop snow getting in at the ankles.