We have reduced our environmental impact on this product
We have improved this product by using an eco-designed approach on the materials of this product. Dyeing textiles requires a lot of water and discharges wastewater into the environment.
To reduce this impact, we use the following two dyeing processes:
1. We don't dye the thread of the inner fabric.
2. For the outer fabric, we dye only one out of every two threads in bulk.
Tips to optimize the performance of your lunch box
To keep things fresh for longer, you can put the entire lunchbox and food in the refrigerator before your hike.
The fuller the lunchbox the cooler it stays.
If you don’t use the box, you can add an ice pack from the range of cool boxes.
Careful, this product does not keep food warm. If this is the case, it’s better to take an insulated food box.
- An airtight food box is included (0.65 L) enabling you to keep foods separate
- Removable strap: without the strap, the buckle fastening turns into a handle
- Outer mesh pocket on the side of the lunch box
- The handle under the lunch box will help you get your boxes out more easily
Warning: When using in the microwave, you must open the boxes. It can hold 2 large 0.65L or 3 small 0.35 L boxes (sold separately).
Weight and dimensions
Volume: 2.3 litres
Internal measurement: Ø 12 cm x 20 cm
Outer dimensions: Ø 14 x 29 cm
Total weight: 245 g
Bag weight: 100 g
Foodbox weight: 125 g
Strap weight: 20 g
Wash by hand, not in the dishwasher. Rinse in clean water, then leave to dry with the open. The food box is dishwasher safe.
Rinse the food boxes 3 times with clean water before first use.
Materials and regulations
Our products and materials meet the food contact standards in force. They do not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) in accordance with the French regulations in force.