- Max power: 200 lumens
- Max range: 60m
-4 lighting modes: Camp (21h) / Fishing (7h) / Optimal (3h) / UV Moon Concept (3h45)
-LED lighting. The LEDs are very durable and impact resistant.
-Permanent battery rechargeable with micro USB
-Splash resistant: IPX5 standard
-OFF Button by holding the + and - buttons
BATTERY LIFE and POWER
Mode / Battery Life / Power / Beam Range:
- Camp Mode: 21h - 25 lumens - Range 15m
- Fishing Mode: 7h - 80 lumens - Range 35m
- Optimal Mode: 3h - 200 lumens - Range 60m
- UV Moon Concept Mode: 3h45 - UV - Range 5m
THE LITTLE EXTRAS
1. The headband can be removed and washed
2. The headlamp swivels up and down
3. Radiator to stabilise the heat emitted: no warming on your forehead
MOON CONCEPT INNOVATION: Better visibility at night
Some parts of our products (bags, keepnets, rods, etc.) are saturated with UV pigments which become fluorescent thanks to light from our UV headlamp.
This gives you better visibility of your equipment at night.
Understanding the power of a headlamp.
Power is one of the first criteria of choice. It is expressed in lumens. It defines the level of brightness projected in all directions by a headlamp. The larger this value is, the more light the headlamp gives off.
Depending on the sport, the need is different:
- Camping: less than 100 lumens
- Running / Hiking / Night fishing: between 50 and 200 lumens
- Caving: more than 200 lumens.
What is the IPX5 standard?
The IPX standard makes it possible to determine a product’s level of protection against penetration by liquids (water) or solids (dust).
The IPX5 standard of our headlamp is defined by the protection factor chart in the following way:
1. "Protects against dust"
2. "Protects from water splashes coming from any direction"