SIGHT STRUCTURE TECHNICAL DATA:
Magnification range: Zoom adjustable from 3 X to 9 X
Diopter adjustment at the eyepiece.
Lens diameter: 40 mm
Tube diameter: 30 mm
Length: 305 mm
Weight: 508 g
Reticle type: Cross no. 8 "Duplex" type
Sight mechanical data
The turrets are graduated in ¼ of MoA which corresponds to: - 7 mm at 100 m per click
- 0.7 mm at 10 m per click
All easily adjustable with a tool-free grip
Supplied with an Allen key to mount the clamps
- The scope is sold with its Allen key; use it to unscrew the two lower screws of the mounts. - Slide the scope on the 11 mm rail of your weapon, hold it and very lightly tighten the two screws.
- Position yourself behind the weapon, if you see perfectly in the scope it is correctly positioned.
- If this is not the case, slide the scope in the rail in order to obtain the correct distance between your eye and the eyepiece (8 to 10 cm from your eye).
Adjusting the scope sight to your vision
- Aim at a white wall and observe the cross-hairs on your scope sight. They should appear sharply defined. If not, hold the eyepiece (the part closest to your eyes) and turn it carefully. This adjustment focuses the cross-hairs in accordance with your vision.
- Once you have found the position where the cross-hairs appear well-defined, tighten the locknut situated between the zoom ring and eyepiece to prevent the eyepiece from being moved unintentionally.
How to adjust your scope sight to shift the point of impact
- Unscrew the protective caps on the turrets.
- The upper turret adjusts the height (vertical axis) of your point of impact, and is marked UP to indicate the direction for raising your point of impact.
- The turret situated on the right-hand side of your scope sight adjusts in the horizontal axis, and is marked R (Right) to shift your point of impact further to the right.
- Refer to the table in the photos to find out the value of a click depending on the distance of your target.