Free Delivery over £30* | Free Click & Collect at Decathlon Stores | 365 Days to Return
Reference : 8503284
Add to my wish list
Product already added

T900 28G CART WALK-THROUGH X25

Decathlon
was £4.99 -%

From

£4.99**
This price includes a recycling fee for electrical equipment and batteries DecathlonDeeeTaxMentionAfterPrice / Since

From To

* Sales from to Until end of stock
* From and limited stock
Product only available in store Check availability in store
£4.99 -%
Before£0.00NoW£4.99**
This price includes a recycling fee for electrical equipment and batteries DecathlonDeeeTaxMentionAfterPrice / Since

* From To

* Sales from to Until end of stock
* From and limited stock
Check availability in store
Our design team developed this very effective 28g clay pigeon shooting cartridge for sporting clays. Cartridge with extra-hard shot and exclusive Solognac wad, developed for optimum long-range performance. Ideal ammunition for sporting clays and disciplines derived from it.

Technical Information

Specially designed cartridge for optimal performance at long range

Designed for sporting clays and disciplines derived from it, for optimal performance in all long-range shooting situations with excellent grouping.
Exclusive Solognac shot protector wad provides consistent velocity. The extra-hard "Colorato" shot reduces dispersion for a more even and regular pattern at medium and long range.
Ideal cartridge for sporting clays and trap shooting for your second shot to reach far-away clays.

Ballistics testing: our engineers created a series of tests at 30 m, with a 76 cm barrel, with 1/2 and Full Choke.

One of our best 28g cartridges in terms of pellet count and consistency!
* FULL CHOKE:
% of pellets in a standard 76 cm diameter target: 93%. (+ or - 3%), i.e. approx. 331 pellets.
% of pellets in centre of target (53.5 cm): 70.4% (+ or - 4%), i.e. approx. 249 pellets.
* 1/2 CHOKE:
% of pellets in a standard 76 cm diameter target: 90%. (+ or - 2.5%), i.e. approx. 325 pellets.
% of pellets in centre of target (53.5 cm): 61% (+ or -2.9%), i.e. approx. 217 pellets.

CALIBRE AND CASE LENGTH

12/70 mm

LOAD

28g extra-hard shot, for greater effectiveness at long range, for a constant and regular shot pattern (grouping).

WAD

Exclusive Solognac shot protector wad for good shot-to-shot consistency.

SPEED

400 m/s (measured at 2.5m), +/- 5 m/s.

SHELL

16 mm

PELLET SIZE

DESIGNED AND MADE IN FRANCE

Designed by Decathlon - Solognac Sport Shooting, Cestas, France.
Made by Nobel Sport France, Anneyron.

See more See less

Composition / advice

Composition
Shot
100.00% Lead
Shotshell hull
100.00% Polyethylene High Density (HDPE)
Shotshell case head
100.00% Steel
Stock advice Store at 21°C and 60% humidity.
Dangerous products Observe the precautions
Legal notice Prices may vary depending on the price of the raw materials.

Our commitments

CIP
Guarantee : 2 Years

Product benefits

Speed 400 m/s (measured at 2.5m), +/- 5m/s
Range Extra-hard shot for better long-range performance.
Distance Exclusive Solognac shot protector wad.

Your reviews

Reviews by our Team Members

Our customers pictures

Your reviews