Did you know that this jacket is eco-designed?
Our design choices reduce our CO2 emissions by 13% compared to the previous model thanks to these actions:
- The main material on this jacket is made from 100% recycled polyamide.
- The mesh inside of the jacket is made from 100% recycled polyester and uses mass dyeing known as "dope dyeing", that involves adding all the colour pigments when the yarn is manufactured to avoid dye baths.
- The lining on the sleeves and the fleece are made from 100% recycled polyester.
Fleece made from recycled bottles
By recycling plastic bottles to produce our polyester, we reduce the use of petrol-based resources while keeping the warmth and breathability required for practice.
How is the thermal insulation of my jacket tested?
The jacket has undergone a thermal resistance test that measures the quantity of warmth lost between the body and outside environment. The lower this temperature the more the product maintains body heat and therefore protects it from the cold outside. We placed the jacket on thermal mannequins that reproduce the heat emitted by the body and sweating. They are placed in temperature controlled rooms that go down to -40°.
At which temperature will I be protected?
The TRAVEL 100 jacket has been certified for temperatures down to 0°. This means that it guarantees thermal comfort down to that temperature, if you wear the fleece with the waterproof jacket.
How is the waterproofing of a jacket measured?
The test is carried out in 3 stages:
- First we check the quality of the waterproofing tape on the entire jacket.
- Then the jacket goes under a shower, for 3 hours under a water flow of 100L/h.
- Under the jacket, a mannequin wearing an absorbant fabric goes dark where it is wet and therefore if the product is waterproof or not.
How waterproof is my jacket?
The TRAVEL 100 jacket has coating on the entire surface of the jacket's fabric. It prevents water from getting through the fabric.
To guarantee complete waterproofing during a 2h shower, 100% of seams are taped using strips to prevent water getting in through seams.
3-in-1 to adapt to every situation
With the “3-in-1” system, the jacket is perfect for cold conditions (down to 0°C). For travel in warm weather, you can leave the inner layer at home and just take the rain jacket.
You can also wear the fleece by itself like a mid-layer over a T-shirt.
Which size should I choose?
This jacket was designed to be worn over a double layer (fleece, sweater).
Select your usual size for the best fit.
The jacket has a mid-length cut ending at the middle of the buttocks.
You can tighten the waist thanks to the snap fasteners.
Adjust the hood using the drawcord around the face. The depth of the hood is adjusted by a Velcro tab on the back of the head.
XS : 1.058 kg
S : 1.122 kg
M : 1.128 kg
L : 1.206 kg
XL : 1.242 kg
2XL : 1.358 kg