WHY USE A HYBRID DESIGN?
- The main component made from 90% Merino wool weighs 270g/sqm, to provide sufficient warmth.
- The underarm component made from 86% Merino wool is lighter, 190g/sqm, to favour breathability.
- the front panel has very fine insulation made from fibres linked together by a mesh structure. It is all made from 100% recycled polyester.
HOW DID WE IMPROVE THE DURABILITY OF OUR UNDERJACKET?
Use of a BETA-SPUN yarn structure in which the polyamide threads coat the Merino wool fibres and protect them from rubbing and cuts without affecting their properties.
- Thumb loops to protect the hands from the cold
- High collar in micro-grid fleece
- 2 zipped hand pocket
- 1 zipped pocket on the stomach
Reducing the "freezing effect"
After any physical effort that involves a lot of perspiration, wool helps to preserve the body temperature while synthetic fabrics cause the temperature to drop faster.
The unpleasant cooling or "freezing effect" is therefore reduced by the merino wool.
HOW DO I WASH MY MERINO WOOL UNDERJACKET?
We recommend that you machine wash your Merino wool underjacket at 30° on a normal cycle, preferably with liquid detergent .
Dry flat. NEVER tumble dry.
For more information:
DO YOU HAVE A FINAL WORD OF ADVICE BEFORE USING IT?
For a softer feel, wash your Merino wool liner jacket before first use.
WHAT ARE OUR COMMITMENTS IN FAVOUR OF ANIMAL WELFARE?
We only use wool from merino sheep bred on farms in South Africa that do not practise mulesing.
We decided to build a partnership with a group of breeders (Konsortium Merino) to guarantee respect for animal welfare and the environment.
This means we have full traceability, which allows us to guarantee the origin of the wool.
More information: visit our website
XS : 0.295 kg
S : 0.305 kg
M : 0.315 kg
L : 0.33 kg
XL : 0.35 kg