RESISTANT TO RUBBING
To allow you to ride along the trails without worrying about branches and leaves, our design team selected a fabric with a tight weave.
The result? An authentic mountain biking jacket that can deal with all sorts of rubbing during your ride (hydration pack straps, branches, etc.)
A clever design: cut, seams, materials...
The bib at the rear stretches down to the saddle, protecting you from splashes.
The different fabrics ensure warmth, ventilation, and durability.
The collar is perforated over the mouth and nose. It is detachable and easily fits in your pocket.
- On the back, right-hand side: 1 secure, water repellent phone pocket (dimensions: 18 cm x 12 cm); easy to open while riding, even with gloves on.
- On the left-hand side: 1 secure, water repellent, zip pocket (dimensions: 11 cm x 7 cm) for keys and cards
- Above this pocket: 1 versatile elasticated pocket (dimensions: 10 cm x 10 cm) for holding your granola bars and other snacks.
- In the middle: 1 mesh pocket (dimensions: 10 cm x 14 cm) for holding your collar
WHAT IS A WATER-REPELLENT FABRIC?
Water-repellent fabric allows water to slide over its surface and delays absorption.
This means that the fabric doesn't become waterlogged, but stays light.
Water repellency is obtained by applying a treatment to the fabric's outer surface.
HOW DO YOU PRESERVE WATER REPELLENCY?The water-repellent treatment applied to the fabric's outer surface needs to be reactivated throughout the product's life. Our advice: regularly apply a fabric waterproofing liquid (or spray)
THE 3 LAYERS YOU NEED TO STAY WARM WHEN MOUNTAIN BIKING
How to stay warm and dry during winter MTB tours
We're going to explain the 3-layer technique for the upper body: - The first layer is breathable to wick away perspiration
- The second layer is insulating to conserve heat
- The third layer protects you from the elements (waterproof, windproof, etc.)
You can find detailed info on looking after your mountain bike clothing on our website
Our team of product designers based at the B'Twin Village in Lille is continuously working to make cycling more comfortable for our users.
Our obsession is to create products that meet the specific cycling needs of our users and eliminate things that get in the way of their rides.
A rating to compare products' environmental impact.
A product's environmental impact is calculated for its entire life cycle using various indicators.
An overall rating (ABCDE) is given, allowing you to easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing similar products to each other (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks etc.).
Decathlon openly displays the environmental ratings of its products.
To find out more: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/