- High modulus aluminium structure
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Height adjustable feet from 42 cm to 63 cm.
- Adjustment in length of the central bar from 63 cm to 120 cm
- Distance between the detectors: 24 cm
- Height adjustment of the buzzbarr: 1 cm to 31 cm
- Buzzbar 4 rods included.
- 4 back rod holder included
- Supplied with a transportable carrying case
- No universal screw
The possibilities for adjusting the wheelbase of the 4 feet make it possible to fix your support by planting its feet in the ground. It will remain stable in the event fish tug violently or gusts of wind.
Depending on the length of your rod, adapt the length of the support via an adjustment system on the central bar. This will optimise the rod's weight distribution increasing stability.
The kaki colour helps to blend into the environment.
THE LITTLE EXTRA
1. The Caperlan Buzzbar 2 or 3 rods available in the Caperlan range are all compatible with the support to go from a 4 rods to a 2 or 3 rods.
2. It is possible to directly adapt the telescopic legs to the buzz bars.
THE LITTLE EXTRA (cont.)
3. Thanks to a front feet locking system, you can adjust its position on the central bar by sliding it and adjusting the inclination of the rods.
4. An additional screw turn in the middle of the buzzbars enables screwing your central transmitters with wire.
Position your rods properly: high or low tip? (1)
Horizontal position: this is your rod's natural position. It is suited to most middle-distance fishing conditions in closed waters that are free of obstacles.
Low position or immersed end: the advantage of this position is that it makes your line less visible on the bottom. Use this position when fishing in water with clean beds. This position also prevents your line from moving in strong wind.
Position your rods properly: high or low tip? (2)
High position: if there are obstacles between your position and the fishing spot, you need to keep your line well clear of them. Do this by pointing your rod skywards. In very long-distance fishing, such as on a lake, contact with the rig is better and any unseen obstacles can be avoided.
Use the high position for river fishing, so that your line is not exposed to the force of the current that will displace your rig.