- Weight: 14.75kg
- Strength: 200 denier canvas
- Waterproofing: PU 2000 mm
- Bag dimensions 156 x 20 x 20 cm
- Extremely quick assembling and disassembling system
- Very big habitability: Height 215 cm - Width 277cm - Length 290cm
- Dimensions of the front face (door): Height: 180cm- Width: 180 cm
- Adjustable side panels (screen and tarpaulin mode).
- Eco-designed carry bag
- Supplied without ground mat (not available)
1/ Screen mode
The side panels can be used in screen mode for maximum brightness and visibility.
2/ Tarpaulin mode
The panels can also be used in tarpaulin mode to provide effective protection from the rain.
3/ Front door mode
The closed front panel with its central zip can be used as a door.
4/ No front panel mode
By folding the doors on the left and right, you get a very large opening for easy movement.
The Social Bivvy has a super quick and easy assembly system.
Each panel has a flexible central handle that can be used to tension the rings. This means that simply by pulling on the handle of each panel (4 side panels + one ceiling panel = 5 handles = 5 pulls), just a few seconds suffice to assemble the self-supporting structure of the Social Bivvy.
It is easy, quick, clever and terribly efficient!
To ensure that the Social Bivvy is reliable regardless of the conditions in which you fish, its waterproofing is tested and approved in a laboratory following rigorous protocols. These tests replicate catastrophic weather conditions of 200 litres per m2 per hour. To give you a better idea, even in major storms meteorologists only very rarely get to measure rainfall of 100L per m2 per hour.
There's no doubt that you'll be dry all year round in your Social Bivvy.