How to choose your hybrid bike size
3 sizes available: Size S from 1.50 m to 1.65 m.
Size M from 1.65 m to 1.80 m.
Size L from 1.80 m to 1.90 m.
If you're between 2 sizes:
Choose the smaller size for greater manoeuvrability and comfort (straighter back).
Choose the larger size for a more stretched out position (better suited to speed).
A light, comfortable frame
Our engineers designed the hybrid frame using 6061 aluminium and lower geometry for an easy step through. This frame provides optimal comfort and great versatility.
Inserts are included for a bottle cage and pannier rack.Removable rear derailleur hanger.
Derailleur & drive train: unleash greater speed
10 indexed speeds, changed using B'Twin SL760 triggers.
- Microshift H100 10-speed cassette.
- Single chainwheel: 36-tooth, interchangeable with a 34-tooth wheel (8520740) or a 38-tooth wheel (8520741).
- Cogs: 11/ 40.
- KMC X10 chain with quick-release.
- Rear derailleur: B'Twin by Microshift RD M62-L.
- Anti-derailment ring.
HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
Safely ride over any terrain (dry/wet) thanks to the precise B'Twin by Tektro TKD32 hydraulic disc brakes.
Aluminium brake levers.
Handlebars, steering, stem: maintain control
With its oversize (31.8mm) semi-raised (620 mm) aluminium frame, the Riverside 900 provides optimum steering comfort.
- Oversize aluminium stem (31.8mm) in 1 inch 1/8 and 70mm long.
- Semi-integrated headset in 1 inch 1/8.
- 2 aluminium spacers 5mm in height.
- Ergonomic grips for a natural grip in the hand.
Lockable, adjustable suspension fork
The Riverside 900 is equipped with a Suntour NEX SF20 suspension fork with a lockable spring and adjustable stiffness.- Aluminium blade.
- 1 inch 1/8 aluminium pivot.
- 63mm travel.
The stiffness can be adjusted using a simple adjustment wheel.
Saddle: be comfortable
Because it's important that your seat position is adapted to your riding style, our teams developed the exclusive B'Twin Ergofit Sport 500 saddle.
Aluminium seat post, graduated for easier adjustment.
Collar dimensions = 32 mm.
Seat post diameter = 27.2 mm.
Tool-free saddle height adjustment (quick-release).
Ready to roll with 28" wheels?
Get into gear with the Riverside 900 and its B'Twin black anodised, double-walled aluminium rims.
- Wheel diameter: 28 inches ( 21-622).
- Aluminium front and rear hubs with quick-release on the front and rear wheel for easy disassembly.
- 28-spoke front and rear wheels.
Hybrid tyres: put rubber to the road
Hybrid Trekking Speed road and trail tyres with Protect + reinforcement in 60 TPI.
3mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement on the tread.
Flexible Skinwall sidewalls for greater comfort and lightness.
Dimensions: 700 x 38 (38-622).
Crankset / Pedals
The Riverside 900 is supplied with versatile single-piece plastic pedals with a wide pedalling surface to help keep the foot on the pedal.
- 170mm-long aluminium cranks.
- 36-tooth chainwheel interchangeable with a 34-tooth wheel (8520740) or 38-tooth wheel (8520741) available from the after-sales service.
- Protective plastic guard.
Your Riverside 900 is supplied with a bell, lights (front/rear), wheel reflectors and pedals.
Depending on the accessory type and size of the bike, the frame is compatible with:
- front and rear mudguards
- bottle cage
- saddle bag
- rear pannier rack
- child seat and trailer
Please ask a sales advisor for further details.
13.5 kg in size M with pedals.
Lifetime guarantee: frame, stem and handlebar.
Parts: 2 years.
S : 13.2 kg
M : 13.5 kg
L : 13.6 kg