TAKE EVERYTHING YOU NEED EASILY!
This mountain biking hydration backpack has been designed for keeping your belongings in separate pockets.
Main bag space:
- phone pocket
- straps for your pump
- tyre lever and inner tube pocket
- pocket for a compact rainproof jacket
- pocket for keys, cash and cards
On the straps:
- 2 small net pockets for cereal bars
The 2L water bladder goes in a separate compartment. The tube comes out on the top of the bag.
PLENTY OF DETAILS FOR LESS EFFORT
We have designed a bag that makes life easier:
- Your water bladder's tube can be clipped into place to keep it near your mouth.
- The large net pocket on the back means you can grab your rainproof jacket in an instant.
- The multitool pocket at the bottom lets you access it without taking your backpack off. You can reach all of your belongings with just one hand.
- The main pocket's zip can be opened without taking off your full-finger MTB gloves.
WHAT ABOUT THE WATER BLADDER?
Your bag is supplied with a 2-litre water bladder.
It is suitable for temperatures between -20 and +40°C, and is for water only. It is not suitable for milk or alcohol and should not be put in a microwave.
If necessary, you can cut the tube to your preferred length.
After each outing, rinse and dry the water bladder.
To make it easier, use the cleaning kit which contains a bottle brush and a drying hanger.
To keep your hands free and let you carry your helmet, this bag has a helmet hook on the front.
It's compatible with the Rockrider ST500 helmet but can also be used for other models with the right type of vents.
MAXIMUM COMFORT and VENTILATION!
This backpack is equipped with 3D foam and mesh for excellent ventilation and to stop your back feeling damp.
The mesh straps are very comfortable.
They are held by a chest strap that allows you to adjust the bag to your body.
This hydration backpack comes with a clip for attaching a VIOOCLIP light.
There is also a choice of 4 colours for different levels of visibility.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend cleaning your water bladder after each use.
To help you clean out the tube, you can order a special brush using product ref. 5935596.
This kit comes with a hanger to make it easier to dry out the inside of the bladder.
Tip: If you don't want your drink to taste like plastic, wash the bladder, dry it well, and place it in your freezer.
Take it out a few hours before your ride. This will stop any flavour transfer.