Small and large valves
Quick connection to all valve types (Presta, Schrader and Dunlop). Fitting is done using a universal connector for all valves.
The CO2 cartridge is 100% steel. It can therefore be recycled. It should thus be recycled by putting it into the recycling bin.
Cover protects from the cold
Your hand is protected from the cold thanks to the cover made from thermoplastic, rubber, and synthetic material.
Max pressure in record time
A 16 g CO2 cartridge can inflate tyres to the following pressures:
ROAD: 700x23C: 9 bar/130 PSI
700x25C: 7.5 bar/108 PSI
700x28C: 6 bar/87 PSI
29" x 2.1": 2.1 bar/30 PSI
26" x 2.4": 1.8 bar / 26 PSI
26" x 1.95": 2.7 bar/ 39 PSI
24" x 2": 2.9 bar / 42 PSI
20" x 2": 3.3 bar / 48 PSI
Directions for use
1) Completely screw in the cartridge to the pump's head. This way, the cartridge is primed but doesn't emit cold.
2) The pump is ready to be used.
3) Connect the CO2 pump by screwing it in with the red knob.
4) Activate the release of gas by pressing the button in the middle of the knob. The tyre inflates instantly.
5) Remove the CO2 pump by unscrewing the red knob.
6) Release the rest of the cartridge's gas by pressing on the knob's centre button. Recyclable