- Before each use, check the general condition of the product.
- Use under the supervision of an adult.
- Before use, check that the brakes are working correctly.
- Make sure there are no obstacles, human or otherwise, on the slope.
Use on non-icy terrain that is dedicated to sledging.
- 1-seater sledge for children over 3 years and under 40 kg.
What gear do you need for sledging?
We advise the whole family to wear:
- A ski helmet to enjoy the pleasure of sledging safely.
- A pair of goggles: They protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- A pair of gloves: to protect the hands from cold and snow.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit or skiing outfit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good grip.
- A pair of gaiters to prevent snow from entering at the ankles.