- Helpful wind vane
- Removable launching wheels
- Carry and storage bags
Accessories not included
An inflation device is required.
If you do not own a kayak/SUP pump, we recommend you buy either:
- 2 double-action manual pumps, Ref. 8387655 or 8401570
Advantage: can be inflated at the water's edge, inflates in 15 minutes with two people
- 1 electric pump (cigarette lighter connection), Ref. 8387582
Advantage: effortless inflation next to the car in 20 minutes
Accessories for your safety
Please refer to Division 240.
- 50 N buoyancy aid vest Ref. 8519115
- Tow line Ref. 8484163
- Telescopic boating paddle Ref. 8540459
- Waterproof torch
A tiller for steering and a sheet to adjust the sail with complete ease. No other adjustments are necessary during assembly or while sailing, helping you to get the most enjoyment out of the boat.
A helpful wind vane is included with the boat to assist you in adjusting the sail.
The Tribord 5S can be assembled at the water's edge. Extremely lightweight (39 kg) and with removable wheels, meaning you are no longer tied to needing a port or other launching structure.
You will be able to access all bodies of water: sea, lakes, rivers...
It is the user's responsibility to check the sailing conditions (current, sea conditions, wind) and access rights to the body of water before you set sail!
The real sailing experience!
In collaboration with our naval architects Tanguy de Lamotte and Anne-Claire Le Berre, we wanted to develop a high-performance and reassuring sailing boat.
It will let you experience all aspects of sailing: gliding across the water, waves lapping against the hull, the fun of playing with the wind, and more!
Let the water be your playing field.
Sail with peace of mind
Great attention has been paid to usability and comfort on board: uncluttered deck, high boom and U-shaped foam-padded seating.
- Flat hull for maximum stability.
- Floating sail: foam at the top of the sail to help stop it turning inside out.
- Grab handles at various strategic points on the boat.
- Sail can be rolled up on land to reduce it from 5.7 m² to 3 m²
Dimensions How heavy is it?
When the boat is packed inside its 2 bags:
- Dimensions of the 1st bag:
length x width x height (cm): 165 x 58 x 33
- Dimensions of the 2nd bag:
length x width x height (cm): 150 x 31 x 31
When the boat is assembled:
- Dimensions of the inflated hull:
length x width (cm): 308 x 140
Weight of the boat: 39 kg.
Weight during transport: 46 kg (1 bag weighing 35 kg, 1 bag weighing 11 kg).
What if the boat gets a puncture?
The hull of the boat uses "dropstitch" technology, which has been tried and tested on our range of stand-up paddleboards (two layers of PVC stitched together by thousands of polyester threads). It would therefore require a sharp-edged object for this to happen.
But what if it does happen?
The hull of the Tribord 5S has been designed with three independent air chambers (bladders) to get you back to shore safely, even in the event that one of them gets punctured.
- All parts are available from after-sales service
- Repairable hull
- Repair kit: most minor damage is easily repairable using the patches matching the colours of the hull, included with the boat (glue sold separately).
Whether on an inland body of water or at sea, with friends or family, our design team wishes you happy sailing aboard the TRIBORD 5S. Feel free to share your photos with the hashtag #SailEasy!
To keep the carry straps in good condition, we recommend attaching the tow line around the mast base.
Weight of the boat