Grommet designed for double strings
The grommets are specially made for double strings in frontenis, and they can fit 3 horizontal and 2 vertical double strings.
The 33 cm balance offers excellent manoeuvrability
- Grip-biased balance: <32 cm
- Even balance: 32 cm to 33 cm
- Head-heavy balance: >34 cm
The low weight (265 g) makes it easier to swing the racket
The impact of the racket weight should always be considered along with the balance to assess manoeuvrability
The head size (660 cm²) delivers superior comfort upon impact.
The different head sizes:
- Midsize – small head size: < 625 cm²
- Mid plus – standard head size: 626 - 677 cm²
- Oversize – large head size: 678 – 742 cm²
- Super oversize – very large head size: > 742 cm²
The weight (265 g) and balance (32 cm) give players more speed.
Graphite gives the FTR 900S a stiffness rating of 64 RA for superior control
As a guide:
- Stiff frame: > 64 – 66 RA
- Flexible frame: < 64 – 66 RA
68.7 cm - standard racket length
TECHNOLOGY: High Modulus Carbon
This Japanese carbon fibre is one of the stiffest on the market, offering a highly efficient weight to stiffness ratio.
This stiff fibre gives the racket head power and stability.