We have reduced our environmental impact on this product
We have improved this product with an eco-design approach to dyeing materials.
Textile dyeing requires a lot of water but also produces waste water from the dye baths. To reduce our environmental impact, we use a mass pigmentation process that involves adding the colour pigments when the yarn itself is produced.
Wardrobe description and features
- A zipped door
- Two inside shelves and a top shelf
- Four accessory pockets:two inside and two outside
- 2 side hanging hooks
Recommendations for use
This folding wardrobe is designed to store, organise and protect your belongings and accessories on your campsite.You can place it inside your tent living area or shelter. It is not waterproof and should not be used outdoors.
The 3 storage areas, 4 accessory pockets, 2 hanging hooks as well as the panel on top make perfect and practical use for storing your clothing and accessories.
ASSEMBLY - DISASSEMBLY
We have designed this wardrobe to make set up as intuitive and easy as possible.Visual instructions can be found on the storage bag.
- Open the feet to form a “Y”.
- Position the 2 “Y” tubes at the bottom.
- Slot in each foot on the side with the tubes attached on the bottom fabric part.
- Put the 3rd bar on top by slotting in each of the 2 feet.
- Finally, pull up the fabric part and put the eye of each hook on the bar.
To make your wardrobe stable, put heavier items (water bottle packs, backpack, shoes, etc.) in the bottom compartment.