Make sure your device is compatible!
Smartphone: Bluetooth Smart (4.0).
Tablet: Bluetooth Smart (4.0) or ANT+
PC: ANT+, only via the ANT+ antenna (not supplied in the pack)
The Flow Smart can be connected to:
- a smartphone (iOS and Android) via the Tacx Training app or other apps (Zwift, Trainerroad, Kinomap, etc.) via Bluetooth Smart (4.0)
- a tablet (iOS and Android) via the Tacx Cycling app or other apps (Zwift, Trainerroad, Kinomap, etc.) via Bluetooth Smart (4.0) or ANT+
- a cyclometer / GPS via Bluetooth Smart (4.0) or ANT+ (Garmin Edge 520, Mio 505, etc.)
- a PC with the ANT+ antenna and Tacx Trainer Software 4 software (not included in the pack).
- Flow home trainer
- Skyliner front wheel riser block
- Specially designed quick release
- 1 month subscription, TACX TRAINER
- 1 month subscription, ZWIFT
Whether you do road or mountain bike training on the home trainer, we highly recommend using a tyre specially designed for use on home trainers.
It has the advantage of lasting longer thanks to its reinforced structure and harder rubber which reduces the noise of the wheels spinning.
When cycling on a home trainer, your bike's rear wheel should be stabilised and slightly raised. For greater stability, you should also use a front wheel riser block.
Benefits: 1- Stabilises the front wheel.
2- Raises the front wheel so that the bike is perfectly level.
When training indoors, perspiration often drips onto the bike or floor.
We recommend using the following equipment :
1- A sweat guard to stop perspiration (which is acidic) dripping onto your bike and damaging its frame. (ref. 8056757)
2- A home trainer mat, which reduces noise, increases stability, and protects the floor from perspiration. (ref. 8369937)