How to use your electronic earplugs
- Check that the product is charged, by connecting the case to a USB port.
- Choose the ear tip that fits you best. It should fit snugly and offer maximum protection.
- After switching on (hold the button down for two seconds), you can adjust the volume by pressing the button. There are three volume settings. - To switch off, hold the button down for two seconds.
Which sound level?
Your product offers three different sound levels.
You can change the amplification setting in line with the noise level in your environment.
There is no need to set the amplification setting too high. The product has a standard setting and protects from loud, sustained sound.
The EEP-100 kit comes with the following:
- a case for carrying it around, storing it, and for recharging the batteries. USB system makes recharging easy.
- Five different ear tips.
- Filter for attenuating wind noise.
- Retainer cord so you don't lose your earplugs.