Small and large valve
Quick connection to any type of valve (Presta, Schrader, Dunlop). It can be adapted to any valve using a universal connector.
The CO2 cartridge is made of 100% steel. It is therefore recyclable. It must be disposed of in the bin for recyclable waste.
A sheath to protect you from the cold
Your hand is insulated from the cold by the sheath made of thermoplastic, rubber and a synthetic material.
Maximum pressure in a record time
A 20g CO2 cartridge to attain the following pressures depending on the type of tyre:
MTB: 26x2.1 → 3.5 bar/50 PSI.
MTB: 27.5x2.1 → 3.0 bar/43 PSI.
MTB: 29x2.1 → 2.5 bar/36 PSI.
TREKKING: 700x35 → 5.5 bar/80 PSI.
TREKKING: 700x42 → 4.0 bar/58 PSI.
How to use your inflator
1) Fully screw the cartridge into the inflation head. The cartridge is then armed and won't get cold. The
inflator is ready to use.
2) Connect the CO2 inflator by putting the valve in the hole. Hold the inflator in place.
3) Push the CO2 inflator towards the valve to release the gas.
The tyre inflates instantly.
4) Remove the CO2 inflator from the valve.
5) Flush the remaining gas from the cartridge by pressing on the inflator.
6) The cartridge is ready to be removed.
Our products have a two-year warranty.