2-part handle, each section 90 cm
- Full assembled handle length: 180 cm
- Landing net head opening: 105 cm
- Net depth: 110 cm
- Foam Cylinders on the arms to float the landing net
- Light handle and arms: 100% Carbon
- Stainless steel reinforcements on the parts of the arms which fit into the spreader.
- Strong spreader: 100% aluminium
- Arms with Moon Concept finish
- Clip on the handle for attaching the net making it easier to use during the fight.
COMPACT AND VERSATILE
Our designers wanted to offer a versatile, compact landing net.
The 2-part handle allows you to use your landing net from the bank (with both parts of the handle assembled) and also from a boat (using one handle part for easier manoeuvrability on board).
The compact design also make the landing net more convenient to transport (fits into a 9 foot rod bag)
Fans of stalking will be more than satisfied!
A WELL DESIGNED LANDING NET
- The FOAM cylinders fixed on the 2 arms allow the net to float naturally to easily let in the fish. An invaluable aid for solitary carp anglers.
- The NET CLIP on the handle means that your landing net will no longer be an annoying plant collector.
- The arms are covered with a MOON CONCEPT varnish for high visibility at night using a UV lamp.
- The net is designed to hold fish over 30kg.
THE TEAM'S ADVICE
PLEASE NOTE, the handle of the landing net is not intended to lift the fish out of water.
1/ Insert the fish in the net using the handle to extend your reach
2/ With the net and fish in the water, undo the arms of the head in Y and roll the net around the arms to safely lift the fish, especially for larger ones.
Grasp the landing net arms by the netting and lift the fish.
3/ Place the carp in the net on your landing mat.