- Size of cooked grains: 6 to 15 mm
-Composition: yellow maize, monopropylene glycol
-Net weight: 5 kg
- Certification number: NL 211366
Raw protein: 4.8%
Raw fat: 2.4%
Mineral matter: 2.8%
Crude fibre: <2%
Moisture content: 56.8%
- Supplementary compound carp feed.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- No more soaking, no more cooking smells throughout the house, no more time wasted preparing for a session! With our ready-to-use 5 kg bags, all you need to do is head to the water's edge.
A 5 kg bag fits into our 10-litre Caperlan buckets.
- Use restriction: Not PVA-compatible to help it cook better.
We recommend keeping the seeds in an airtight container once opened and storing it in a dry place at room temperature. If the container is fully airtight, the seeds may be kept until their Best Before Date. This helps to guarantee the product's organoleptic* properties.
*Properties of a food in terms of its flavour, smell, appearance, colour and consistency.