- Extremely compact
- Maximum recommended load: 100 kg
- Folded-down trolley dimensions: 60cm*60cm*11cm + wheels
- Extendible cargo area: very high storage capacity
- Handle grips for maximum comfort
- Square section tubing: extremely sturdy and durable
- 2 wheels for stability on any type of ground
- 3 supplied bungees attach onto welded rings on the trolley to keep your gear securely in place
- Storage bag at the front of the trolley
IDEAL COMPACT SIZE
The idea guiding our engineers in the designing of this trolley was to make it as compact as possible when folded so that it could be easily and quickly stowed in the boot of a small car.
The Barrow Session trolley fully meets this requirement, measuring only 60cmx60cmx11cm when folded (after removing the wheels which are also very compact).
Whatever size car you have, you will easily find a small space to stow the folded trolley.
The use of quality square section tubing makes it extremely strong and durable. The screws and locking systems have also been selected for their strength and reliability.
Whether you intend it for occasional or intensive use, there is no doubt that the Barrow Session will be taking your gear down to the water's edge for many years to come.
YOUR GEAR IS SECURE
To ensure the trolley remains stable when loaded up, our engineers have come up with a clever design. Firstly, the 2 wheels are intelligently placed to make the trolley easy to use. Secondly, the rings for attaching the 3 bungees (supplied in the storage bag on the front of the barrow) are welded directly to the frame. They secure the load, which is sure to stay in place right down to the water's edge.
For peace of mind and a product designed to last, contact our After Sales Department for replacement parts:
- Screw kits