Racket weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size, and your playing style.
The heavier the racket, the more power you'll get. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys, and counter-attacks.
290 MM ( Even Balance)
A badminton racket balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racket balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for versatility
- Headlight, for Speed
With its bigger frame, this racket has better tolerance when you hit off center.
Table Rolling Carbon Fiber
The table rolling carbon weaving process, which improves the overall resistance of the racket and the stability of the racket.
Rackets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These rackets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These rackets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These rackets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These rackets are good for expert players with impeccable techniques looking for power.
The frame will be guaranteed for 2 years, except for the string.