What's this pressotherapy device for?
This is beneficial in many ways:
- Improves blood circulation
- Prevents varicose veins
- Reduces swelling and heavy legs syndrome
- Relieves sport-related muscle contractions
- Treats sport-related injuries, such as bruises and sprains
- Treats haematoma
How do the boots work?
The boots work via inflation / deflation of the air cushions. They take turns inflating, first one leg and the other.
The device can be powered either by batteries or by plugging it in to the mains directly.
What's in the pack?
1 storage bag, 2 boots (1 for each leg), a remote control and air tubes.
What are the use precautions?
The pressotherapy device should be used only on human legs. The pressotherapy device is designed solely for personal use. The pressotherapy device is NOT designed for commercial use. It cannot substitute medical treatment.
When should the pressotherapy NOT be used?
- in case of pathological changes or injury in the leg area (eg. bone fracture, open wound, etc.),
- during pregnancy
- on animals,
- after taking perception-altering substances (eg. painkillers, alcohol, etc.),
- for more than 30 minutes (risk of overheating), and let the device cool down for at least 20 minutes before using it again
- On patients suffering from severe illnesses or undergoing medical treatment.