- Before each use, check the overall condition of the product. - Use under the supervision of an adult.
- Before use, check that the brakes are working correctly.
- Make sure there are no obstacles, human or otherwise, on the slope.
- Use on a non-icy, designated sledging area.
- 2-seater sledge for adults and kids over 3 years old.
What gear do you need for sledging?
We advise the whole family to wear:
- A ski helmet so they can enjoy the pleasures of sledging in safety.
- A pair of goggles: They protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- A pair of gloves: to protect the hands from cold and snow.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit or skiing outfit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good grip.
- A pair of gaiters to stop snow getting in at the ankles.
What is the TRILUGIK system?
The TRILUGIK system was designed for the family. The TRILUGIK baby seat can be easily clipped onto the TRILUGIK adult or junior sledge to turn it into a baby sledge with a seat. The sledges can also be fitted together for easy transportation.
What to do if the brakes, handle, harness or strap are broken?
As part of a sustainability approach, the brakes, handle, harness and TRILUGIK strap are available from the after-sales service on the Decathlon website.
Which sledge should you choose for kids and adults?
For a baby from 1 to 3 years old, clip the TRILUGIK baby seat to a TRILUGIK junior or adult sledge to make a baby sledge with seat. For children under 50 kg, the junior sledge is perfect for going down sledging runs. The TRILUGIK adult sledge, with its 100 kg capacity, can support one adult or two kids.
Where are our Trilugik sledges manufactured?
Our sledges are created and developed in our design centre in Passy (Haute Savoie) and manufactured in the Morvan near Auxerre.