CHOOSING YOUR SIZE
New Fit, measure your waist size at the belly button:
XS/S: 62 cm to 72 cm
M/L: 73 cm to 83 cm
XL: 84 cm to 99 cm
10 litres and 10 pockets to carry your essentials on a trail run.
There are 6 pockets at the front so you can reach your essentials in a single move:
- 2 pockets for 500 mL soft flasks
- 4 mesh pockets for gels, bars and collapsible beaker
There's a secure pocket at the back to store your valuables (smartphone, keys, survival blanket), a main pocket to store your clothes and headlamp, and a big mesh pocket to keep your rain jacket always handy.
A bag designed to keep you hydrated on trail runs
With space for a 1-litre water bladder on the back (included, attached by hooking on) and 2 front pockets for 500-mL flasks, this bag allows you to carry up to 2 litres of water in total.
Considering that you drink an average of 500 mL of water per hour while trail running, that gives you 4 hours of autonomy. Enough to give you peace of mind between aid stations!
So, what about the water bladder?
Your bag comes with a one-litre water bladder included. It's suitable for temperatures ranging between -20 and +40°C, for water: no milk, no alcohol, and no putting it in the microwave ;)
As to the tube, you can cut it to whatever length you like!
A bag so light you don't even notice it
In trail running, every gram matters! Weighing 285 g when empty, your bag is truly lightweight.
And to fit your personal requirements, it's available in 3 sizes (XS/S, M/L, XL) and is easily adjustable:
- you can choose the height of the 3 front straps
- thanks to its 2 side elastics, the bag stays so stable you'll forget you have it on when trail running
Loads of design features to make your life easier
Trail running puts you in situations of extreme fatigue. That's why we've designed a bag that makes every move easy.
- The water bladder tube is clipped on, so as to remain near your mouth at all times.
- The mesh pocket at the back allows you to reach your rain jacket in one move.
- The 110 dB safety whistle is incorporated into a front pocket.
Never run without your poles?
Along with the whistle - mandatory in many races - which is located in the little chest pocket (hence near your mouth!), this bag also features 2 elastic straps on each side to attach your 3-section trail running poles.