ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRACKING YOUR PARCEL
How to track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched from the warehouse you can use your tracking number to follow the delivery with the carrier. Please find information per carrier below.
OUR DELIVERY OPTIONS
Your Royal Mail tracking number begins with FQ eg FQ123456789GB
Royal Mail will attempt to deliver once. If you are not at home a card will be left to explain the location of your parcel and the options available to you.
Your DHL tracking number begins with 63... eg 6312345678
If you miss your delivery you will need to contact DHL to arrange redelivery or a change of delivery address
You can follow the status of your order on your Decathlon online account. When your order has arrived in store you will receive an automatic email to say that it is ‘ready to collect’. Whilst we do our best to maintain our estimated delivery date. Please wait for this email before travelling to store. You then have 7 days to collect your order. When you come to collect your parcel in store you will require photo ID and your DCUK order number.
Once your order is received by DX we will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a suitable delivery day. On the day of your delivery we will send you a link to allow you to track your item in real-time as it makes its way to you within a 3 hour time slot. We will also call you when we are 30-60mins away to ensure you are available.
Collect your parcel from over 1,100 InPost 24/7 Parcel Lockers nationwide.
Collect your parcel from over 600 Asda locations using our CLICK & COLLECT with ASDA service. With late openings, safe parking and simple tracking CLICK & COLLECT with ASDA service makes it convenient to pick up your parcel from your local ASDA store
How long will it take ?
- Your estimated delivery date is indicated on your basket page. This date depends on the delivery method you choose and where the products are stocked. Most of our products are stocked in the UK but some are stocked in our European warehouses. If you choose one or more of these products in your order then your delivery date will be up to 5 days longer.
- Bank holidays and weekends will increase your delivery time but this will already be reflected in your estimated delivery date.
- Once your product has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email and shortly after you will be able to track your order on your carrier's website.
Where do we deliver?
- We deliver to UK mainland addresses and Northern Ireland.
- Unfortunately we are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands, the Isle of Wight or the Isle of Man.
- You are now able to order products to be delivered to Republic of Ireland using the following website: https://www.decathlon.ie/
- We deliver to many different countries around the world. To find the relevant website please use the following website:http://www.decathlon.com/