Who are Laka?
Decathlon is now giving you 30 Days of free cover to protect your ride with every bike purchased. You’ll get top-notch cover provided by Laka, who will cover you for theft, damage, loss and more. You’ll be covered as soon as you activate.
And when things go bad Laka's got your back. Claims are handled by experts and usually agreed within a day. With no depreciation or excess. And every Laka policy is flexible to the month meaning you can cancel at any time during your free cover and not get charged a penny. It’s a no-brainer.
No matter what you ride you’re covered for:
- Theft, at home and on the go
- Damage, accidental and vandalism
- Loss, by third-parties like an airline or courier
The Laka Experience
- Add your bike and gear to your policy in a matter of minutes.
- Laka will add your free cover.
- Pay nothing upfront because you have 30 Days of free insurance cover. (All claims are split fairly at the end of each month anyway!)
- Keep your gear up to date and let Laka know when you buy any new stuff.
- If things go bad, claim, and experience the Laka team move mountains to get you back in the saddle.
How do I claim the free insurance?
Claiming the free cover is simple. Just follow this link.
How do I cancel?
After the 30 Days of free cover your Laka policy will continue if you don’t cancel. But don’t worry Laka will remind you when this date is approaching! You can cancel at any time and not get charged a penny.
Put simply Laka is a team that looks out for each other. Their collective insurance cover is made especially for cyclists, for life on and off your bike.
Decathlon UK Limited is an introducer appointed representative of Laka Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference No. 785971).