ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RECEIVING YOUR PARCEL
The cost of the delivery depends on the size and weight of your order and the carrier used. The delivery price will be indicated on your basket page. Standard home delivery starts from £3.99 for smaller goods and increases and according to weight and the volume.
Free Delivery Over £50, including bikes and bulky goods such as table tennis tables, treadmills, cross trainers, home gyms & rigid kayaks
OUR DELIVERY OPTIONS
Royal Mail is used for our standard delivery of smaller orders up to 60cm in length and below 3kg in weight. After your order is processed at the warehouse it should be delivered within 2-3 working days (excludes weekend and bank holidays) if our products are available in our UK warehouse.
DHL is available for all bike orders and parcels up to 270cm in length and below 50kg in weight. After your order is processed at the warehouse your order should be delivered within 1-2 working days (excludes weekend and bank holidays) if the product is stocked in our UK warehouse.
100% of our products can be collected for free in our UK stores.
DX offers a delivery service for all large or heavy items (excluding bikes via DHL) such as big and bulky orders for treadmills, kayaks or home gym equipment which will be delivered to the room of your choice, including your garage.
To ensure a smooth service we will text you within 24 hours of receiving your order to arrange a suitable date for delivery. The day before we are due we will confirm your 3 hour delivery window and send you a link on the day, so you can track your delivery in real-time. When we are 30-60mins away we’ll call you to let you know we are on our way, and once there we will carry out a quick check to ensure everything can be delivered safely to your room of choice. Please note we are unable to offer assembly of products at this time.
Collect small parcels (up to 60cm) from over 1,100 InPost 24/7 Parcel Lockers nationwide.
Collect your parcel from over 600 Asda locations using our CLICK & COLLECT with ASDA service. With late openings, safe parking and simple tracking CLICK & COLLECT with ASDA service makes it convenient to pick up your parcel from your local ASDA store
How long will it take ?
- Your estimated delivery date is indicated on your basket page. This date depends on the delivery method you choose and where the products are stocked. Most of our products are stocked in the UK but some are stocked in our European warehouses. If you choose one or more of these products in your order then your delivery date will be up to 5 days longer.
- Bank holidays and weekends will increase your delivery time but this will already be reflected in your estimated delivery date.
- Once your product has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email and shortly after you will be able to track your order on your carrier's website.
Where do we deliver?
- We deliver to UK mainland addresses and Northern Ireland.
- Unfortunately we are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands, the Isle of Wight or the Isle of Man.
- You are now able to order products to be delivered to Republic of Ireland using the following website: https://www.decathlon.ie/
- We deliver to many different countries around the world. To find the relevant website please use the following website:http://www.decathlon.com/